Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lab 7

Whew!! Operation Barbarossa finished. Was it a success? Not for the Germans but for the one Finn who wanted to map it - YES!! What I really like about my map is:

1) it's DONE!!
2) the pop-ups are pretty neat and (in my opinion) easy to read
3) the colors are nice, although I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post the map without the browser background changing as well
4) the basemap is nice, it took forever to do but I'm very happy with the result!
5) did I mention it's DONE?? Well it is! And I cannot believe it! 

Sure there are some things that are not so perfect but who cares. I'll try to work on the shape tween a bit when I have the time (?!?) and there is a tiny shift in the basemap in the last frame I couldn't quite figure out how to fix. Oh details..

"Drawing" this map gave me some ideas for my final project. I wasn't sure how to do this one thing but figured it out and now I know how to take it a step or two further in the final project. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger